Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#1: Clicking Too Much Mouse causes Sore Fingers

Either that or I was rubbing too hard while washing my clothes....

Give these a shot:

1. Rest
2. Massage
3. Avoiding use of affected finger

Result:
to be seen tmr

------------

Something about animation

Today I started on a new sequence. No major body mechanics. Just acting and talking. Sounds quite simple right? Yes! This is perfect to practice getting my workflow right.

+++BaAnna Test Workflow #001+++

1. Put myself into the char's shoes and feel the acting. Note down ideas.
2. Golden Poses. (I block from plateau)
(I like to give my poses here lots of attention. It takes a chunk of time but it gives good foundation for later breakdowns.)
2. Time the golden poses.
3**. Work hip up. (Hip, middle spine, head) Accents. Arcs. Antics. Follow through. Delays. Holding pose.
(This part gets really confusing for me. Mainly involves a lot of multitasking. Jumping back and forth. Alot of guess work here.)
4. Shoulders, Arms, fingers and feet and toes. (Shoulders are REALLY useful in acting!)
5. Adjust timing of breakdowns.
6. Blinks.
7. Eyebrows. (Down on blink and b4 widenings. Offset the eyebrows)
8. Eyes. (Also needs a bit of attention here for shifty eyes... but not toooo shifty.)
9. Expressions. (Brows and mouth)
10. Make the curves nice in graph editor.
(its amazing what maya does to the tangents sometimes when you're not looking..so its good it check it)

Total time spent (1st char; 350frames): 4 hours
--END OF LOG--

No comments:

Post a Comment