Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reflections

Today I've decided to stay home to work on my assignments. And it saw this in my inbox. It was a link


to a movie which one of 3dsense's graduates had made and participated in the CG Society contest. He won the Video Individual Excellence Award. Quite a mouthful but it shouts Fantastic! Here's the link to competition.

Looking at it, I couldn't help but wonder how he managed to work on this after a long day's of work and still come up with something so outstanding. It really amazes me.

Also, I started to question about the amount of effort I've put in.
It is simply not enough.

With that said, let's get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. LOL

    I did the exact same thing when i saw that vid 2 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... i often feel the same way... it's just not enough... wonder when i'll ever reach the standard that's good enough. at least i feel you're hardworking and you're on your way there. let's jiayou together Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete